Moab | Arches National Park | Bear Lake | Pony Express Trail | Dinosaur National Monument
If you would like to get out for a weekend, Adventure Moto Touring offers quite a few amazing tours in Utah and neighboring states. If you are going to be in town for business and would like to stay for the weekend, give us a call. If your company or group would like to put a group ride together, give us a call. We can customize the ride for you.
Below are some of the rides available. If you have something else in mind, just let us know and we’ll try to accommodate you based on the time you have and our schedule. Many of our One-Day Rides can be combined and turned into a multi-day rides as well.
Bear Lake, UT/ID – Bear Lake is split halfway between Utah and Idaho. It as known as the “Caribbean of the West” because of its beautiful turquoise blue waters. The towns around Bear Lake are known for harvesting the best raspberries around. Even better than this is the fresh raspberry shakes at the local diners. Tourists will stand in very long lines to get one. There re many other things to do in the area. We can visit Minnetonka cave, rent a wave-runner or boat or simply lay on the beach and soak up some rays.
Moab, UT – A name that is famous around the world for its red rock cliffs and “slick rock” trails. Moab is also home to Arches National Park and the very well-known Delicate Arch, among many other amazing formations. There are a wide variety of outdoor activities in Moab to go along with the phenomenal motorcycling. You can take a rafting tour down the Colorado river, ride the famous slick rock trail on a mountain bike, go hiking or rent a Jeep if you dare to tackle an off road trail.
Dinosaur National Monument, UT – We ride up past Park City and through some amazing twisties or past a couple reservoirs, depending on which route we take. Our destination is Vernal, UT home of Dinosaurland. There is a Dinosaur Quarry and visitors center, where you can see 1,500 dinosaur fossils still encased in the rock. There is also a scenic 10 mile ride through the park that takes you to red rock vistas and spectacular views of the Green River, along with ancient pictographs and petroglyphs. If we are adventurous enough, we can take a dirt road to Josie’s Cabin (built in 1913) or explore one of the many hikes.
- Pony Express Trail to Wendover, NV (Dirt) – This is an awesome adventure with plenty of history along the way. The dirt road is in pretty good shape and very comfortable on a dual sport motorcycle. The Utah section of the trail from Salt Lake City to Wendover is about 230 miles with just under 200 of that on dirt roads. We would make stops at Fairfield/Camp Floyd, Faust Junction, Simpson Springs Station, Boyd Station, Canyon Station, the town of Ibapah and the beautiful Fish Springs. After arriving in Wendover, a delicious buffet dinner awaits us in one of the many casinos and a warm bed for the night.
- Riding solo
- Riding solo, single room
- Riding two up
What does a Multi-Day Tour cover?
- Multi-Day tours are two days and one night
- They cover breakfast, lunch, dinner (except the final day when you are traveling home)
- A comfortable hotel (based on double occupancy, unless you book otherwise)
- A friendly and experienced tour guide on a motorcycle
- *There may be a support vehicle if the group is large enough
Need to rent a bike?
We can help you arrange a rental for the tour. Most bikes average between $150-$175 per day. We will send you the paperwork and give you some options. It is smart to schedule in advance, so be sure to tell us what type of bike you are looking for during checkout.