Southern Utah & Northern Arizona Tour | June 9 – 17, 2017
Zion National Park | Bryce Canyon | Grand Canyon | Lake Powell | Las Vegas | Monument Valley | St. George
This motorcycle tour is loaded with some of the most sought after landscapes in the American West! You will spend 5 days in Utah’s awe-inspiring red rock country, with stops in Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and the red rock city of St. George. You will also visit plenty of majestic mountains, beautiful lakes and flowing streams. In addition to Utah, riders on this tour will spend 2 days in Arizona and experience some of the best landscapes that the state has to offer. Riders will visit the north rim of the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Monument Valley and the charming city of Page.
The tour starts in Salt Lake City, Utah; home of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. Park City is just 30 minutes away, where a ride down the Olympic bobsled run can give even the most seasoned rider a real rush! Riders will meander up the very historic and scenic highway 89, with many sights, including the home of Butch Cassidy. The rest days have stops in Page and St George, which gives extra time to explore Zion National Park or Snow Canyon. The optional ride from St. George on the rest day takes us through Valley of Fire State Park and past Lake Mead, en route to Las Vegas.
The tour also visits Fish Lake, Utah where some of the largest Lake Trout have been caught in the state. The area has rich history and boasts one of the largest log structures in the United States. The ride finishes through two high mountain ranges with some of the best twisties in Utah, 100 miles of them to be exact. This motorcycle tour is one of those trips of a lifetime that you must experience and you wont soon forget.
Total Mileage: 1,862 (Including rest day rides)
*Estimated riding time
Tour Dates & Pricing
- Riding solo, sharing a room
- *Deposit reserves your spot!
- TOTAL TOUR PRICE: $2950 (Charged 14 days before tour)
- Riding two up, sharing a room
- *Deposit reserves your spot
- TOTAL TOUR PRICE: $3099 (Charged 14 days before tour)
- Riding solo, single room
- *Deposit reserves your spot!
- TOTAL TOUR PRICE: $3350 (Charged 14 days before tour)
What does the tour cover?
- All hotels during the tour (based on double occupancy, unless you book otherwise)
- All breakfasts
- All dinners (except the rest days and the final day when you are traveling home)
- An experienced tour guide on a motorcycle
- Support vehicle with repair tools and room to haul your luggage (1 bag per person)
- All entrance fees to State and National Parks
- Tour packet containing: itinerary, maps, mileage and safety information
- Transportation to and from the airport, the bike rental location and your hotel
*All services not mentioned here are not included
Need to rent a bike?
We can help you arrange a rental for the tour. Most bikes average between $150-$175 per day. We will send you the paperwork and give you some options. It is smart to schedule in advance, so be sure to tell us what type of bike you are looking for during checkout.
How does my deposit work?
Adventure Moto Touring charges a $400 deposit to reserve your spot. If you wish to cancel the tour for an unforeseen reason, the following applies:
- Over 60 days before the tour – full refund, minus $100
- Under 60 – Over 30 days before the tour – 50% refund
- Under 30 Days – No refund
The full price of the tour is charged (less the $400) 14 days before the tours starts.