What does the tour cover?
- All hotels during the tour (based on double occupancy, unless you book otherwise)
- All breakfasts
- All dinners (except the rest days and the final day when you are traveling home)
- An experienced tour guide on a motorcycle
- Support vehicle with an extra motorcycle, repair tools and room to haul your luggage (1 bag per person)
- All entrance fees to State and National Parks
- Tour packet containing: itinerary, maps, mileage and safety information
- Transportation to and from the airport, the bike rental location and your hotel
*All services not mentioned here are not included
Need to rent a bike?
We can help you arrange a rental for the tour. Most bikes average between $150-$175 per day. We will send you the paperwork and give you some options. It is smart to schedule in advance, so be sure to tell us what type of bike you are looking for during checkout.
How does my deposit work?
Adventure Moto Touring charges a $400 deposit to reserve your spot. This is nonrefundable, but may be used as a deposit for another tour. The full price of the tour is charged, minus the $400 at the start of the tour.